The Frampton Cattery
*Free Delivery and Fitting
*WE COVER THE U.K MAINLAND (Please send postcode for quotes to Scottish addresses)
(within 10 working days)
The Frampton Cattery is based on our very popular Frampton Dog kennel. Built to the same high quality but using 1″x1″ Mesh instead of the 2″x2″ Mesh & a Cat Flap instead of a pophole. The Cattery version of The Frampton also includes a ramp & shelf inside the sleeping area. The Frampton Cattery is ideal for all domestic cats & kittens.
– Front is 1.6m (appox 5ft 6) Tall & the Back is 1.4m (appox 4ft 6) Tall. The 6ft deep Catteries are 12cm (5inches) Taller at the Front.
– Sleeping area is divided up using a 2ft wide shelf with an access ramp leading into the run. The Run as an open floor straight on to the Base (Concrete,Flag etc)
– Full roof over kennel and run, with catflap in internal divide panel.
– 25mm galvanised weld mesh used as standard for the front panel.
– 20mm Tongue & Groove floor boards on kennel floor & cat shelf
– The framework is constructed with 44 x 44 mm timber
– Clad with ex 16mm redwood shiplap.
– The roof is clad ex 16mm tongue and groove boards and is felted with a Heavy Duty Chester felt.
– For Extra Security 2 Galvanised Bolts per door with padlock facility
Sizes: (Photo: 10ft x 4ft left)
8 x 4 = 3 x 4 cattery 5 x 4 run
10 x 4 = 4 x 4 cattery 6 x 4 run
10 x 6 = 4 x 6 cattery 6 x 6 run
12 x 4 = 4 x 4 cattery 8 x 4 run
12 x 6 = 4 x 6 cattery 8 x 6 run
14 x 4 = 4 x 4 cattery 10 x 4 run
14 x 6 = 4 x 6 cattery 10 x 6 run
16 x 6 = 4 x 6 cattery 12 x 6 run
16 x 4 = 4 x 4 cattery 12 x 4 run
Custom Sizes Available Please call
Sales/Advice: 01205 720003
Tanalised Timber 20yr Wood Treatment
The treatment described above gives wood the qualities of a long service life and long term protection from fungal and insect attack. Tanalised timber does not need any further maintenance treatment.Saving you Money and Time annually staining your kennel
All of our kennel range is not only delivered free of charge, but also professionally fitted free of charge. Leaving you secure in the fact your new kennel has been correctly erected a strong structure ready to withstand the elements. A much better option than having a pallet arrive loaded with pieces of timber and poor instructions.