The Friskney Cattery
*Free Delivery and Fitting
*WE COVER THE U.K MAINLAND (Please send postcode for quotes to Scottish addresses)
(within 10 working days)
Specification: (All Apex are at least 1.8m to eves.)
– Raised sleeping area 3ft off the floor with access ramp. Open Floor in Run on to Base (Concrete/Flag)
– Full roof and access doors to kennel and to run, with catflap in internal divide panel. Also features a ramp up to the catflap and a shelf in the kennel area
– 25mm galvanised weld mesh used as standard for the front panel.
– The framework is constructed with 44 x 44 mm timber
– Clad with ex 16mm redwood ship lap.
– The roof is clad with ex 16mm tongue and groove boards and is felted with a Heavy Duty Chester felt or up graded to option Coroline roof sheets.
– For Extra Security 2 Galvanised Bolts per door with padlock facility
Sizes: (Photo: 8ft x 4ft)
All Pen’s have 2ft deep raised cat houses. The housing is the full width of the pen & raised about 3ft off the ground.
Custom Sizes Available Please call
Sales/Advice: 01205 720003
All of our kennel range is not only delivered free of charge, but also professionally fitted free of charge. Leaving you secure in the fact your new kennel has been correctly erected a strong structure ready to withstand the elements. A much better option than having a pallet arrive loaded with pieces of timber and poor instructions.
Tanalised Timber 20yr Wood Treatment
The treatment described above gives wood the qualities of a long service life and long term protection from fungal and insect attack. Tanalised timber does not need any further maintenance treatment.Saving you Money and Time annually staining your kennel