The Kirton Dog Kennels
*Free Delivery and Fitting
*WE COVER THE U.K MAINLAND (Please send postcode for quotes to Scottish addresses)
(within 10 working days)
See the Video: www.youtube.com/watch
– Sleeping area Floor is smooth Tanalised Timber. Open Floor in Run on to Base (Concrete/Flag)
– Roof on kennel and access doors to kennel via the run, with mesh door to run.
– 50mm galvanised weld mesh used as standard for the three mesh panels.
– The framework is constructed with 44 x 44 mm timber
– Clad with ex 16mm redwood shiplap.
– The roof on the Kirton is made with Heavy Duty Tongue and Groove Boards and is felted with a Heavy Duty Chester felt.
– For Extra Security 2 Galvanised Bolts per door with padlock facility
Sizes: (Photo: 10ft x 4ft)
4 x 4 kennel without run
8 x 4 = 4 x 3 kennel 5 x 4 run
8 x 6 = 6 x 3 kennel 5 x 6 run
10 x 4 = 4 x 4 kennel 6 x 4 run
10 x 6 = 6 x 4 kennel 6 x 6 run
12 x 4 = 4 x 4 kennel 8 x 4 run
12 x 6 = 6 x 4 kennel 8 x 6 run
14 x 4 = 4 x 4 kennel 10 x 4 run
14 x 6 = 6 x 4 kennel 10 x 6 run
16 x 4 = 4 x 4 kennel 12 x 4 run
16 x 6 = 6 x 4 kennel 12 x 6 run
Custom Sizes Available Please call
Sales/Advice: 01205 720003
PLUS: Free Anti chew pop hole worth £29
Anti Chew Pop Hole
All of our kennel range is not only delivered free of charge, but also professionally fitted free of charge. Leaving you secure in the fact your new kennel has been correctly erected a strong structure ready to withstand the elements. A much better option than having a pallet arrive loaded with pieces of timber and poor instructions.
Tanalised Timber 20yr Wood Treatment
The treatment described above gives wood the qualities of a long service life and long term protection from fungal and insect attack. Tanalised timber does not need any further maintenance treatment. Saving you Money and Time annually staining your kennel
Click here for Details on The Superior Benefits of Tanalised Timber!