The Double Frampton Dog Kennels
*Free Delivery and Fitting
(within 10 working days)
The Double Frampton Kennel Specifications
- Kennels sleeping area floor is a smooth Tanalised Timber. It has an Open Floor in the Run onto your choice of base or use our Raft Base.
- The Double Frampton Dog Kennel has a full roof covering the entire kennel and run.
- Access doors into the dog kennel and to run, with a pophole in the internal divide panel.
- 50mm galvanised weld mesh used as standard for the front panel.
- The framework of the dog kennel is constructed with 44 x 44 mm timber framing and is Clad with ex 16mm redwood ship lap.
- The roof of the Double Frampton Dog Kennel is built with Heavy Duty Tongue and Groove Boards and is felted with a Heavy Duty Chester felt.
- For Extra Security each door has 2 Galvanised Bolts per door with padlock facility.
Kennel and Run Sizes: (Photo: 20ft x 4ft)
16 x 4 = 3 x 4 kennels + 5 x 4 runs
20 x 4 = 4 x 4 kennels + 6 x 4 runs
24 x 4 = 4 x 4 kennels + 8 x 4 runs
16 x 6 = 3 x 6 kennels + 5 x 6 runs
20 x 6 = 6 x 4 kennels + 6 x 6 runs
24 x 6 = 6 x 4 kennels + 8 x 6 runs
Custom Sizes on our dog kennels are available, Please contact us for further information.
Sales & Advice: 01205 720003
*Free Delivery and Fitting (within 10 working days)
All of our kennel range from Duchy Farm Kennels is not only delivered free of charge, but also professionally fitted free of charge. Leaving you secure in the fact your new kennel has been correctly erected a strong structure ready to withstand the elements. A much better option than having a pallet arrive loaded with pieces of timber and poor instructions.
*WE COVER THE U.K MAINLAND (Please send postcode for quotes to Scottish addresses)
Tanalised Timber 20yr Wood Treatment
This gives wood the qualities of a long service life and long term protection from fungal and insect attack.
Tanalised timber does not need any further maintenance treatment.
Saving you Money and Time annually staining your kennel