The Double Friskney Dog Kennels
*Free Delivery and Fitting
*WE COVER THE U.K MAINLAND (Please send postcode for quotes to Scottish addresses)
(within 10 working days)
Specification: (All Apex Kennels are at least 1.8m to eves.)
– Smooth Tanalised Timber which has undergone a 20-year wood treatment used the floor the sleeping area.
– While the run is an open floor onto the base (recommended concrete or flag)
– Entire structure is roofed with access doors to both the run and kennel, both of which have 2 galvanised padbolts for added security and an internal divider between the kennels.
– The front panel is 50mm galvanised weld mesh as standard or 25mm mesh on the cattery version.
– The framework is 44 x 44mm timber and the Kennel is clad with ex 16mm redwood ship lap.
– The Roof of the Double Friskney is covered in Heavy Duty Chester felt, laid over ex 16mm high quality Tongue and Groove boards.
Sizes: (Photo: 10ft x 8ft)
10 x 8 = 4 x 4 kennels + 4 x 6 runs
10 x 10= 5 x 4 kennels + 5 x 6 runs
12 x 8 = 4 x 4 kennels + 4 x 8 runs
12 x 10= 5 x 4 kennels + 5 x 8 runs
All sizes are approximate & for custom sizes Please call
Sales/Advice: 01205 720003
PLUS: Free Anti chew pop hole worth £29
Anti Chew Pop Hole
Tanalised Timber 20yr Wood Treatment
The treatment described above gives wood the qualities of a long service life and long term protection from fungal and insect attack. Tanalised timber does not need any further maintenance treatment.Saving you Money and Time annually staining your kennel
All of our kennel range is not only delivered free of charge, but also professionally fitted free of charge. Leaving you secure in the fact your new kennel has been correctly erected a strong structure ready to withstand the elements. A much better option than having a pallet arrive loaded with pieces of timber and poor instructions.