The Double Huntsville Kennel / Dog Kennel
*Free Delivery and Fitting
(within 10 working days)
Specification:(All Apex are at least 1.8m to eves.)
– The main structure is made from 44 x 44mm timber framing clad with ex 16mm redwood ship lap.
– The roof is clad with Heavy Duty Tongue and Groove Boards and felted with a Heavy Duty Chester felt.
– The sleeping area floor is a smooth Tanalised Timber. The run is an open floor onto the concrete/flag base.
– Galvanised bar panels(5cm Gap Bars as standard) is used as standard for the front panel.
– Each door is fitted with 2 Galvanised Bolts with padlock facility for Extra Security.
Sizes: (Photo: 21ft x 5ft)
18 x 5 = 5 x 4 kennels + 5 x 5 runs
21 x 5 = 5 x 4 kennels + 6’6 x 5 runs
Custom Sizes Available Please call
Sales/Advice: 01205 720003
PLUS: Free Anti chew pop hole worth £58
Anti Chew Pop Hole
All of our kennel range is not only delivered free of charge, but also professionally fitted free of charge. Leaving you secure in the fact your new kennel has been correctly erected a strong structure ready to withstand the elements. A much better option than having a pallet arrive loaded with pieces of timber and poor instructions.
*WE COVER THE U.K MAINLAND (Please send postcode for quotes to Scottish addresses)
Tanalised Timber 20yr Wood Treatment
The treatment described above gives wood the qualities of a long service life and long term protection from fungal and insect attack. Tanalised timber does not need any further maintenance treatment.Saving you Money and Time annually staining your kennel
Click here for Details on The Superior Benefits of Tanalised Timber!