*Free Delivery and Fitting
(within 10 working days)
See The Video: www.youtube.com/watch
The Sandringham Double Dog Kennel:
Specification: (All Sandringhams are 1.8m to eves.)
– Galvanised Metal Bar Panels (5cm gaps in bars).
– 20mm Tongue and Groove Floor in Sleeping Area.
– 13mm Shiplap Cladding.
– Full Roof, made from 13mm Tongue and Groove and 44mm Framework.
– Heavy Duty Roofing Felt
– 44mm x 44mm Framework. Smooth Finish with Rounded Corners.
– 2 Galvanised Padbolts on kennel doors, for Strength and Security.
Photo: 10ft wide x 10ft 6 ” deep
6’6″ x 10’6″ = 2 3′ x 4′ kennels + 2 6’6″ x 3′ runs
10 x 10’6″ = 2 4′ x 5′ kennels + 2 6’6″ x 5′ runs
Tanalised Timber is a 20yr Wood Treatment
The treatment described above gives wood the qualities of a long service life and long term protection from fungal and insect attack. Tanalised timber does not need any further maintenance treatment.Saving you Money and Time annually staining your kennel
PLUS: Free Anti chew pop hole worth £29
All of our kennel range is not only delivered free of charge, but also professionally fitted free of charge. Leaving you secure in the fact your new kennel has been correctly erected a strong structure ready to withstand the elements. A much better option than having a pallet arrive loaded with pieces of timber and poor instructions.
Sales/Advice: 01205 720003
*WE COVER THE U.K MAINLAND (Please send postcode for quotes to Scottish addresses)