Apex Garden Shed
*Free Delivery and Fitting
*WE COVER THE U.K MAINLAND (Additional Charges Apply for Scotland, Wales, Devon and Cornwall)
Apex Sheds:(All Apex are at least 1.8m to eves.)
– Heavy Duty Chester-Felt Roofing Felt covering a classic apex roof design constructed from high quality tongue and groove boards.
– 12mm hard-wearing tongue and groove floor boards covering the internal floor area.
– Triple hinged door fitted with padbolts and ready for use with a heavy-duty padlock for added security.
– 44mm x 44mm timber used for the basic framework (much thicker and higher quality than the majority of garden sheds)
– Clad in ex 16mm Redwood Shiplap (13mm after construction is complete)
– All timber used throughout the construction is pressure treated to protect from insect and fungal attack.*
Shiplap Apex Garden sheds are available in the follwing sizes:
8″x6″ (as pictured)
Photo: 8ft x 6ft (all sizes approximate)
Custom Sizes Available Please call us to discuss your needs.
All of Duchy Farm Kennels shiplap garden shed range are not only delivered free of charge, but they are also professionally constructed on your property free of charge too. Our team will leave you secure in the knowledge that your new shiplap shed has been correctly installed and has a strong structure ready to withstand the elements for years to come. Dont pay more to have your shed erected!
*WE COVER THE U.K MAINLAND (Please send postcode for quotes to Scottish addresses)
Tanalised Timber 20yr Wood Treatment
*The treatment described as Tanalised gives wood the qualities of a long service life and long term protection from fungal and insect attack. Tanalised timber does not need any further maintenance treatment. This saves you Money and Time annually staining your shiplap shed.
To be erected onto a level surface such as Slabs or Concrete please make sure this is in place before we arrive to construct your shed or if you are not able to do this we are able to supply a raised raft base on your shed.
Sales/Advice: 01205 720003