Dutch Barn Garden Shed
See the Video: www.youtube.com/watch
Now With FREE Double Doors as Standard
*Free Delivery and Fitting
*WE COVER THE U.K MAINLAND (Please send postcode for quotes to Scottish addresses)
(within 10 working days)
Dutch Barn Shed New Model:
The Dutch Barn Shed is the latest in a long line of garden buildings from Duchy Farm Kennels. Developed as something that will provide more than just storage. A Dutch Barn Shed will become a focal point for any garden. Designed to be striking to look at without compromising internal space or headroom.
The Dutch Barn shed is comprised of:
– Full Tongue and Groove Roof made to an original and eye-catching dutch-barn style design and proteced with heavy duty Chester-Felt Roofing Felt to provide a reliable and long-lasting finish.
– Full Floor constructed from hard-wearing 20mm Tongue and Groove Floor Boards
– FREE Double Doors for a unique look and easier access (able to accept a padlock of your choosing for added security)
– 44mm x 44mm Framework (thicker and higher-quality than most shed manufacturers) clad in Ex 16mm Redwood Shiplap (finished size 13mm).
– Pressure Treated Timber* (negating the need to worry about the use of harmful chemicals or toxic fumes being released after prolonged use)
Sizes: (Photo: 8ft x 6ft)
8″x 6″ Shed (as pictured)
10″x 6″ Shed
12″x 6″ Shed
Our complete range of garden sheds are not only delivered free of charge, but also professionally fitted to our highest standards at no extra cost. Guaranteeing that your new shed has been correctly erected and is a strong structure ready to withstand exposure to the elements for many, many years to come. A much better option than having a pallet arrive loaded with pieces of timber and poor instructions.
Sales/Advice: 01205 720003
Tanalised Timber 20yr Wood Treatment
*The treatment described gives all timber used in construction the qualities of a long service life and long term protection from fungal and insect attack. Tanalised timber does not need any further maintenance treatment.Saving you Money and Time annually staining your kennel
To be erected onto a level surface such as Slabs, Concrete or alternatively one of our raised raft bases.